Saturday, January 1, 2011

Some Much Needed Energy

At last, I have come into a day where I had all of the energy I needed to finish up some projects, some chores, and still had some energy left over.  Normally, by this time of night I am ready for it to be 8 so my girls can go to bed and I can cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie.  But its 6:17 P.M. and I am still energized and want to do something else.  And I think I know where this boost came from. 

I spoke earlier of the vision I had of converting my attic into sacred space.  Well, that same day, we moved the computer out of their and I started working.  This morning I woke up feeling much better and motivated.  I got some laundry started and I went upstairs with my radio in hand to begin my work.  I thought I would get a small portion done.  But to my amazement, I finished phase one!  I cleaned the floor and folded all of the summer clothes and stored them away, and made a huge pile of donations.  Then I vacuumed the floor. 

The next phase of this project will be to find a suitable table to be the altar and find any other artifacts that will make the space peaceful.  I believe that I was given a little boost of divine motivation, and with it I ran!  I think that if I put even a little bit of effort into my devotion, I will see great things in return.

2011 looks to be a great year.  I am going back to school this year, my youngest one will start kindergarten and as long as our finances remain as they are, both girls will start extracurricular activities at the recreation center in the spring.  Life is looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment