Friday, July 17, 2009

Welcome

Hello everyone.
I would like to introduce myself. I am Cathy, a 25 year old stay-at-home mom of two girls, ages 5 and 3. I have suffered depression most of my life and through a series of unfortunate events, my mental illness have gotten worse. I am writing this blog as a way to vent my thoughts, connect with others who struggle with mental health issues, and has a way to heal the wounds of my past for the sake of my wonderful girls. I will include anything and everything in this blog and I will try to stay faithful to it, writing every night if I can make the time. I will make jokes, I will review movies and books, I will talk about my kids, I will talk about my experiences with medication (which I am just starting to take), and I will talk about anything else that comes into my head. I am very intelligent, literate, and a student of life, so who know what I will write next. Welcome to my blog! May you find solace here. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment